OutcoSF is located at 220 Bush St, Suite 1078, San Francisco, CA 94104.
Our classroom is open and available for use: Monday - Friday, 1:30 - 6:00pm.
- Public Transportation: the Montgomery St. BART station is about a block from the office.
- Parking: St. Mary's Square Garage has reasonable rates and is a .3 mile walk from the office.
SF Food Options
We know you are with us through dinner time. We hope the on-site snacks are helpful, but we do recommend getting some healthier, more filling options before coming to class (feel free to use our fridge and/or microwave for anything you bring in).
Participating in Outco remote requires a strong level of commitment and dedication even greater than that of on-site. A key piece of the learning process comes from being engaged and actively participating in class. It is easier to hide away online than it is in-person, so we request you be fully present and actively engaged with peers and instructors.
- Use this link to connect to class.
- Bookmark this link to keep it readily available for you throughout the duration of the course.
- Mute your microphone while instructors or classmates are speaking.
- If you are having any difficulty hearing instructors or classmates, speak up right away. We make every effort to make the remote experience synonymous with the on-site one.
- An internet connection with a download speed of at least 5mbs.
- A modern browser that is up-to-date.
- A webcam (720p recommended) in a well-lit room for conferencing and whiteboarding.